Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 25, 2010

sweet tea thursday


Since I'm from the South naturally I have a deep love for Sweet Tea. I often find it hard to stomach when I travel up north and my beloved Bojangles sweet tea is not within arms reach. BUT...like all things..you get over it with a sugar cube or five. I hope all of my tea lovers out there enjoy this post dedicated to the South's beverage of choice.

mason jar - photo by Lynnylu

little teacup - necklace by marymaryhandmade
tea stick - by Raleigh's own Gamila Company located in DesignBox

owl & teacup - photo by honeyraisin

tea cup blur - photograph by beatnikside


tea time - necklace by randomperfect

mad tea party - photograph by Loredana Guinicelli
iced tea - fine art print by lisaorgler


tea cup - handmade tile by lesperancetile

yellow submarine tea bag holder - designed by Ototo


iced tea - fine art print by theblueballoon


tea time - fine art print by simplyvintagedesigns

1 comments:

Pragya on March 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM said...

I LOVE sweet tea too! Both hot and iced. With a dash of lemon yummm!!!

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop