Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:: allow me introduce myself ::


Hello all! Some of you have asked about the person behind Ever So Lovely so I thought I would give you a little intro. My name is Brandi Bowen and I am a graphic designer, artist, illustrator, jewelry designer and fiber artist living in Raleigh, NC. I am engaged to the love of my life with three sweet cats who make our home (and lives) complete.

I create original works of art (oil paintings, fine art prints, and ink drawings) in my downtown Raleigh studio. I have been designing jewelry and one of a kind hand painted silk scarves for my shop Creativ*Bee since 2003. I have worked professionally as a graphic designer creating both print and online material for large and small clients and I earned my B.A. in Graphic Design from Meredith College.


There are many things that inspire me when it comes to designing. I love bright colors and pattern and look for inspiration in every day life, nature, fashion, tattoos, discarded things and my ever so handy sketchbook. I'm lucky in the sense that I was raised with parents that encouraged my love of art and always let me draw on the walls in our home. I am also surrounded by friends that are graphic designers, photographers, ceramic artists and jewelry designers which can lead to a pretty creative crowd when we come together. :)

You can also find me here:
Blog | Facebook | Etsy | Shop

7 comments:

Chyme on March 24, 2010 at 5:30 PM said...

Thanks for letting us know about yourself.

Good Girls Studio on March 24, 2010 at 8:16 PM said...

Girl Crush No1 :) Your Diva's are divine!

Anonymous said...

I love your work! Love finding out more about the artist! great article

lisaroy on March 26, 2010 at 12:17 PM said...

Great to meet you! Wish I had been able to draw on my walls! : )

Kristi on March 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM said...

Brandi, the are you create is amazing...you are so talented! It's really nice to get to know more about you. I found you on The Lovely Blogger List. ♥

brandi on March 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM said...

thanks everyone for your kind words :) I'm glad you are loving my blog and my artwork! your support is greatly appreciated :)

ChYmEc!nDy** on April 14, 2010 at 9:27 PM said...

Thanks for letting us know you.

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop