Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

i make pretty things :: divas


Mother's Day is this coming weekend and why not purchase Mom something one of a kind this year? I've been busy working on a new series of smaller divas which will be debuting at my studio this First Friday here in Raleigh, NC. Below are a small sample of some of the ladies that will be up for sale. I also take custom orders if you see something you like but prefer it in a different pose or color combination. Hope to see you there!

 
Betsy - Mixed Media on Panel

 Blue Waves - Mixed Media on Canvas
 Heart on My Sleeve - Mixed Media on Canvas
To see more of my work please visit my facebook page here and my website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop