Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

what a lovely time to be engaged!


happy wednesday all! well a lot has happened since my last post...the love of my life surprised me and proposed this past Friday at my studio for First Friday and well...to sum it up in a nutshell...WE ARE EXCITED!

 I will be posting a much longer post in the coming days about the entire story but I wanted to share with you all what my sweetheart gave me...*sigh* I am so so so lucky to be with someone so wonderful!

1 comments:

brooke mayo on March 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM said...

Oh my goodness!! This is soooo fabulous!!!!!! Congrats little lady!

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop