Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hidden beauty :: macro style


Last week I finally got around to using the macro lens my fiancé gave me and I was lucky enough to find a couple of models in our backyard. This little guy was sun bathing on one of the bushes in our yard and was too comfortable to move so I took the chance to snap some pictures while he lounged around. The others were of some very tiny models I had building a home in our flower bed. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with the new lens and the pictures! Thanks honey!

1 comments:

Maureen on May 19, 2010 at 2:31 AM said...

I'm loving the lizard one taken from under the leaf!

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop