Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 4, 2010

tangible thursday


I ran across this lovely artist on etsy and had to share her creations with everyone. Danielle Orama creates these adorable, and I do mean ADORABLE, little creatures to pin on your apparel or bags. I'm thinking about snatching up two or five for myself. Great work Danielle!
 

Be sure to visit her etsy site here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are soooo cute!

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop