Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

spring forward :: lovely clocks by decoylab


In honor of this past week's time change, here are some wonderfully detailed (and handmade!!!) clocks by Kansas City artist and designer Maiko Kuzunishi. Her company Decoylab specializes in eco-friendly products that are affordable, functional and beautiful.
 

To see more of her works, please stop by her etsy shop here.

1 comments:

Good Girls Studio on March 16, 2010 at 6:52 PM said...

Oh my oh my I need one of each! But if I had to pick...the birds, or the hedgehog or the deer or or or ....I {heart} them all!

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop