Please note this blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eversolovely.com
and update your bookmarks. You will also need to update your RSS and subscriptions since the address has changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

daydream :: photography by Carl Christensen


Carl Christensen's photographs make my heart skip a beat. Each image is like a fragment from a dream. Blurred yet beautiful. Soft and delicate. Through his vintage approach to his images, I feel as if a veil has been placed upon me and I have been transported to a peaceful land. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do. I could cover my walls, ceiling and floors with every one.

 
Lila - Fine Art Photograph by Carl Christensen ::  Etsy Link Here

 
Nice Day For a Ride - fine art photo by Carl Christensen :: Etsy Link Here

Yellow Barn - fine art photo by Carl Christensen :: Etsy Link Here

 
im Flug - fine art photo by Carl Christensen :: Etsy Link Here

 
 Rusted Truck - fine art photo by Carl Christensen :: Etsy Link Here

 Faded Garden - fine art photo by Carl Christensen :: Etsy Link Here

  Wild Horses - fine art photo by Carl Christensen :: Etsy Link Here

 Purple - fine art photo by Carl Christensen :: Etsy Link Here

A little about Carl:
I'm a husband, father of three, painter, photographer and environmentally friendly frame maker from Bucks County PA. I have been involved in the arts professionally my whole adult life. I have been selling my photography and making my own frames full time for the past decade. I started Integrity Studio and Bucks County Frames in the winter of 2000 selling my photography of the local landscape out of my trunk at a flea market. Two years later in the spring of 2003 my wife and I opened our gallery in the art community of New Hope PA. My photography is an ongoing experiment. I enjoy working with old equipment and I love to dabble with light and create effects with the weather. I don't set out to shoot anything, but I am always looking for the shot. Each and every one of my frames is a unique piece of art. Visit Carl's Etsy Shop Here. And mention you saw Carl's photography on Ever So Lovely with any purchase and you will get a free photo of "Big Top".

1 comments:

Good Girls Studio on March 30, 2010 at 6:16 PM said...

Love the Faded Garden photo!

Post a Comment

follow this blog

Follow Ever So Lovely

lovely fans

Ever So Lovely on Facebook

recent posts

archive

The Lovelies

my shop